GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

I loved this whole collab, I prefer this type of collab over the prototypical clip and test compilations. Gibb, Cethic and you are amazing as usual, and to be honest, I found DarkSignal to be pretty okayish, like, he ain't a bad animator by no means, he reminds me of Gabriel in a way, but I find Gab better than Signal. Anyway, I appreciate his contribution to this collab, and Manticore's 3d animation fucking superb, his part must be my favourite in this collab.

Overall, I really enjoyed this collab but there's something that irks me, it must be a very disturbing lack of motivation in this project :(((

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

If you're going to make OP characters, then at least create some ''OP'' units to make it look like the opposing force has a chance... otherwise, it will be like a god crushing some ants, and it will be boring.

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

I'll give one star just because I appreciate the effort put in some of these animations, including you Janer. But really, these generic collabs are starting to get tiresome, maybe you could try making another collab like ''Bananafication'', in the sense of actually collaborating together to make a single animation with a decent and coherent story, not yet another compilation of clips.

Once again, I love the effort that these guys put on their clips but I'm seriously getting tired of these type of collabs, it's the main reason I never join any collabs.

Madness Revocation Madness Revocation

SHIITY MOVIEEEEEEEEE

KRINKULZ IS GOD AND CANNOT DIE BECUZ HES AN GOD!!!!

ZERO STARS FOR U!!!!!!

>:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Epic Sword//Espada epica Epic Sword//Espada epica

I'll give 3 stars for the smooth animation but please, don't upload unfinished works or works that are shorter than 1 minute in the Portal.

You can upload those type of files here instead: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump

Daxxs responds:

Madness Abreaction Madness Abreaction

I like it whenever an user makes an animation about their character's origin!
(Of course, when it's really well done, like yours ;) )

Thanks Madnesia, same here. Glad you enjoyed it

Pashed [MD2015] Pashed [MD2015]

This was totally unexpected, great fucking job man!

I loved the Cinematic feeling of this movie, I've always thought on doing that but not now, since I'm stuck trying to finish AMA 3

Anyway, you're one of my favourites to win one of the 3 places, most likely the 1st!

Keep the awesome work flowing!

GabrielBarsch responds:

im sad to know that AMA 3 will not be done on madness day this year, i will be looking foward

Amari And The Gamers Ep 2 Amari And The Gamers Ep 2

Please....
Go back to Youtube.

Incident:016M Incident:016M

Me encanto el regalo! Y me gusto el final xD

Gracias por hacer esto :)

juanford66 responds:

Nada hombre, un placer jajaja :D

StrawberryClock isn't nice to his friend. StrawberryClock isn't nice to his friend.

Dis is hilarous