GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

I loved this whole collab, I prefer this type of collab over the prototypical clip and test compilations. Gibb, Cethic and you are amazing as usual, and to be honest, I found DarkSignal to be pretty okayish, like, he ain't a bad animator by no means, he reminds me of Gabriel in a way, but I find Gab better than Signal. Anyway, I appreciate his contribution to this collab, and Manticore's 3d animation fucking superb, his part must be my favourite in this collab.

Overall, I really enjoyed this collab but there's something that irks me, it must be a very disturbing lack of motivation in this project :(((

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

If you're going to make OP characters, then at least create some ''OP'' units to make it look like the opposing force has a chance... otherwise, it will be like a god crushing some ants, and it will be boring.

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

I'll give one star just because I appreciate the effort put in some of these animations, including you Janer. But really, these generic collabs are starting to get tiresome, maybe you could try making another collab like ''Bananafication'', in the sense of actually collaborating together to make a single animation with a decent and coherent story, not yet another compilation of clips.

Once again, I love the effort that these guys put on their clips but I'm seriously getting tired of these type of collabs, it's the main reason I never join any collabs.

Madness vs Thing Thing Madness vs Thing Thing

Either animation or game

it's still really bad

Intern Intern

Idk what to say but , GAMECEPTION

CanadaGDP responds:

Madness Ghost Madness Ghost

Dude, esto es una verdadera shit

Fighting Madness Fighting Madness

Hey, I liked this track.
If you're still active, could I use this song for my animation? I'll put your name on the animation's credits and on the Movie info section ;)

masl123 responds:

Hi,
use it as you like. Just be sure to give Credits for the Song.

Cheshyre is Drunk Cheshyre is Drunk

Madenza9Teen iz Durnk ;333

Neni to spatne Neni to spatne

:DDDDDD

the edge

DeronMadness responds:

The madnesia

Things Apart/Within Things Apart/Within

This is the mindset that the Paris attackers probably had.
I mean seriously, this is how terrorists get created

DeronMadness responds:

1 : Paris attackers = islamics terrorist.
2 : Islamic = someone from the Islam
-etc ...
4 : Terrorist : Somebody doing terrorism
5 : Terrorism : Use violence for political purposes

So, I have a question :
Since when what I draw is terrorist mindset ?

PS :
Did you know it ? :
In 40's, the France was conquered by nazis, and some french doods didn't accept it. So they create the "French Resistance", but for the Nazi, there was "terrorist".